Welcome to the Growth Design School (”GDS”) online educational course terms of service. By accessing and using this course, you agree to comply with these terms of service. Please read them carefully.
1 Basic Terms of Service
- By accessing and using Growth Design School (”GDS”) online courses, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access or use course materials.
- All materials provided in this course, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and videos, are owned by GDS and are protected by intellectual property laws. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the course content for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may not copy, modify, distribute, display, reproduce, or transmit any of the course content without prior written consent from GDS. Violators may be prosecuted.
- GDS content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Growth Designers, Inc.
- There is no guarantee, express or implied, that you will earn any money, get promoted, or obtain and job or internship using the techniques and ideas taught in GDS materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Examples from other products might not be representative of their real products. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the efforts and skills of the person applying all or part of the concepts, ideas and strategies contained in our course materials.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed in the Course are the property of GDS and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as meta-tags on other pages or sites on the internet without the written permission of GDS or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located in the Course is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Course for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of GDS content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- GDS content may provide links to other content by allowing you to leave this course to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Course via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). GDS has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site.
- GDS may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that GDS cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used by GDS in connection with providing you services.
- GDS reserves the right to deny program access to any participant. This includes (but is not limited to) participants who are associated (directly or indirectly) with a product, community, newsletter, content hub, or website that operates in the same niche as GDS (notably: design, growth, marketing, behavioral psychology).
- By signing up for GDS, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or over.
- GDS uses Disco to provide a communication hub for the courses. Parts of Disco’s site offers an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Growth Designers LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Growth Designers LLC, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Growth Designers LLC shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. Designers LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to edit or remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions. You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Growth Designers LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
2. User Conduct
You agree to use this course only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of others. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the course, without notice or liability for prohibited activities. We do not plan or expect to suspend any users, however, we reserve this right if the needs arise, as determined by GDS administrators. Prohibited activities include but are not limited to:
- Posting or transmitting any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Engaging in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the course or its servers or networks;
- Impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the course or any other accounts, systems, or networks connected to the course;
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users without their consent.
To access the course, you may be required to create an account and provide accurate and complete information about yourself.
3.1 Team Licenses
- Ownership:Once the login credentials to the platform have been assigned to a team member, you can’t reassign the account to someone else on your team. Every course access belongs to a single individual. Course accesses are non-transferable and non-sharable.
- Individual Licenses: Also, we do not allow team or generic emails for individual licenses (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.) because account sharing is against our terms and conditions. We’ll ask you to provide the personal email of the person taking the course. If you fail to do so, we will revoke the course access immediately without a refund 6 (six) days after the purchase.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or mobile device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Completing all the lessons guarantees a certification. We have the right to refuse certification to anybody. We also own the rights to remove certifications from people who abuse its power (can only be judged by Growth Designers LLC.)
4. Refund Policy
It’s important to us that you’re satisfied with your purchase of Growth Design School. If you have any questions about the course, feel free to send a message to email@example.com. We iterate the course based on participant’s feedback regularly.
If you decide that GDS wasn’t the right investment for you, then you’re entitled to a full refund within 30 days after your purchase as per explained below. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your reasoning. Note that all refunds are discretionary and abide by the following:
- No refunds will be given after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- No refunds will be given if you’ve attended a class module.
- No partial refunds will be given to team licenses if a team member has attended one or more class modules.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
The course content is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. GDS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the course or its content. GDS disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. GDS does not warrant that the course content will meet your requirements, or that the course will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall GDS be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the course or its content. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of data. GDS's total liability to you for all claims arising from or related to the course or its content shall not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, to access the course.
7. Modification of Terms
GDS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms of service at any time. Your continued use of the course after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
8. Governing Law
These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be brought solely in the courts of the United States of America.
You agree to indemnify and hold GDS and its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the course, your violation of these terms of service, or your violation of any rights of another.
10. Entire Agreement
These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and Growth Designers, LLC regarding the use of the course and its content, superseding any prior agreements between you and Growth Designers, LLC relating to the course.